Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Honey, I'm Home!

In my last post, I said I'd be moving house mid-October. Well things got delayed, the worst delay being internet, which I just got two hours ago!

This is a kind of a "yes I'm alive" post and a bit of a "look at my crib" post, but my kinderwhore-related stuff won't be neglected! I've just got some college-induced writer's block, but it'll hopefully pass in a few days. I've also been inspired to post more variety, like in my early days, but we'll have to see!

Me (+tits)
As I was, still am, and will forever be a slow blogger, I have a constantly-updating Tumblr, that is an easy way to contact me or just find out what I like and how I act outside of the blogging world. I warn ye: I'm entirely bonkers.

So until next time!

Le new workspace!

1 comment: