Sunday, 24 March 2013

What's in My Bag

Writer's block is a horrible thing, period. Blame having two chunks of coursework due after Easter and my final A Level exams beginning to loom over me. So, as a way of breaking my lack of motivation, let's have a gander in my bag!

My current favourite bag
I'm usually not one to carry much, often just holding my phone and money in my bag, so here's what I'd consider the most I'd take with me.


Money: This is kind of a no-brainer!
Cards: These typically include my ID and my debit card, but I sometimes carry my gym card, library card, and Superdrug club card.


Phone: I actually own a Sony Xperia U, but it's currently getting repaired after I threw it at a wall, so I'm stuck with my mum's old banger of a phone!
MP3 Player: My baby. It's loaded up with loads of goth, grunge, punk, and industrial.
Pen: Because I've many a time been in need of one.


Mascara: My second baby. I have a huge bag of mascaras, but this is one of my faves.
Little Blue Tin: Effectively just Superdrug's own Vaseline. I suffer from terribly chapped lips, so this is a life-saver.
Comb: My fringe is always in need of a quick comb-through, so it helps to carry my comb around. 


Sorry about the shortness of this, but I have work to do and a brain to kick-start into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment